Old January 25th 07, 11:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Snowy train scene

wrote:
"Frank Incense" wrote in message
If its this pic then its at Osterley
http://travel.guardian.co.uk/article....travel.delays

So next station is Hounslow East.

The caption on the Guardian's web page, almost identical to that in
Wednesday's Standard, says "A Piccadilly line underground train crawls
along the snow-covered tracks as it approaches Osterley Station." From
the layout of bends and bridges, I would say that the train in the
foreground is an eastbound, and the photo was taken from the A4 Great
West Road looking (geographically) south. In which case, the next
station is Osterley, and then Boston Manor.
--
Richard J.