Old January 26th 07, 08:07 AM posted to uk.transport.london
cyril sneer cyril sneer is offline

Default Boys killed by Underground train in Barking

Me too, its a fear we all have of having to deal with something like
this, whoever the victim happens to be, and whether or not they were
supposed to be there.

Unfortunately in this cynical day and age, we're waiting to see if/when
the families sue the company for allowing the children to cut a fence
and access the track...

Its a sad loss for the families, and people who focus simply on the
fact that they were trespassing are missing the point - two young
people have lost their lives in a horrific manner.

On Jan 13, 11:09 am, Mystery Flyer wrote:

Depressingly stupid waste. I just feel sorry for the staff who had to
deal with this.