Old October 17th 03, 09:49 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Nick Cooper Nick Cooper is offline

Default photos of old/closed tube stops

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 18:55:00 +0100, "j"
wrote:

Hi,

Does anyone know any sites that have photos (+ other info) on the
unused/closed tube stops in London? I am new to the city and am fascinated
by this but haven't been able to find any photos online.

Nip along to the Transport Museum at Covenet Garden and grab a copy of
'London's Disused Underground Stations' by J.E. Connor. It's an
large-format amalgamation of his earlier A5 book under the same title
and the slightly larger 'Abandoed Stations on london's Underground',
although they're still worth getting as well, as each contains photos
and information that the others don't.
--
Nick Cooper

The London Underground at War:
http://www.cwgcuser.org.uk/personal/...ra/lu/tuaw.htm
625-Online - classic British television:
http://www.625.org.uk
'Things to Come' - An Incomplete Classic:
http://www.thingstocome.org.uk