Old January 27th 07, 01:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Trains no longer waiting for pulling-up train

On 26 Jan 2007 04:59:10 -0800, NewsPosting wrote:

This is getting close to a subject that I am interested in.... how come
it's not possible to balance the number of trains going to
ealing/richmond/wimbledon?

I use the richmond branch, and it is quite common to have 3-4 ealing
broadway trains go past before we get a richmond train.

If this was just after the peaks (or in the late evening), it's
probably because trains going out of service were heading back to the
depot at Ealing Common.