Old January 27th 07, 07:46 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul G Paul G is offline

Default Opposition to the West London Tram steps up

In message , James Farrar
writes
On Fri, 26 Jan 2007 22:43:30 +0000, Dave A wrote:

Tim Roll-Pickering wrote:
Dave A wrote:

Personally, I find it irritating that I get sent a glossy self-promotional
magazine from the Conservative council every month when the Conservative
assembly members are the first to jump on the Mayor for doing exactly the
same thing...

I never get a magazine from the Mayor!

Haven't you seen "The Londoner"? It gets delivered to my house, and
deposited in my Tube station once a month on a Saturday.

At mine, it goes directly from the doormat to the green box.

Once a month?! I though it was a 6th monthly publication :O (or similar)
Maybe the distributors daren't travel this far out? {ok, can't actually
think of a *decent* reason why I get the publication so infrequently.
weird.}

--
Paul G
Typing from Barking