Old January 27th 07, 01:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
thoss thoss is offline

Default Opposition to the West London Tram steps up

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 Dave A wrote:

Once a month?! I though it was a 6th monthly publication :O (or similar)
Maybe the distributors daren't travel this far out? {ok, can't actually
think of a *decent* reason why I get the publication so infrequently.
weird.}

http://www.london.gov.uk/londoner/subscribe.jsp

(Not saying that you should get it, just pointing out what they say
about door drops!)

Door drops here (Ealing) are, to put it politely, intermittent.

The same used to be the case for free newspapers, but now they've
stopped coming altogether.
--
Thoss