Old January 28th 07, 04:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Rev. CMOT TMPV Rev. CMOT TMPV is offline

Default Opnion needed - Changing lines

Once upon a time -- around about 1/28/07 12:42 --
possibly wrote:

Which station is easier to change at Bank or Bond Street? Bank - DLR to
Central and Bond Street - Jubilee to Central?

Bond if you ask me. I hate to change at Bank for any reason.

--
"I don't know what weapons will be used to fight World War III, but World
War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -- Albert Einstein