Old January 28th 07, 06:20 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Olof Lagerkvist Olof Lagerkvist is offline

Default Opnion needed - Changing lines

wrote:

"Helen Deborah Vecht" wrote in message

typed

"Rev. CMOT TMPV" wrote in message
.net...

Once upon a time -- around about 1/28/07 12:42 --

possibly wrote:

Which station is easier to change at Bank or Bond Street? Bank - DLR
Central and Bond Street - Jubilee to Central?

Bond if you ask me. I hate to change at Bank for any reason.

--
"I don't know what weapons will be used to fight World War III, but
World

Ok thanks for your quick response. Anyone else got any opnions?

3 for Bond Street anyone for Bank?

I suggest Bond Street too. Don't think anyone would suggest Bank in this
case. There is a diagram of the Bank/Monument station complex he
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/clive.b...aps/ltmonu.jpg
The diagram gives an indication about which of the changes are worst
within the complex.

Not related to this thread but looking at that diagram the escalators
and walkways between Northern Line or DLR up to the Monument station
look surprisingly short in proportion to other parts of the diagram IMO.
It might be that it is not easy to get the proportions look right on
such a diagram... (or it might be that my feeling of my Circle-DLR
interchange experience is worse than the change actually is...)

--
Olof Lagerkvist
ICQ: 724451