Old January 29th 07, 12:40 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Bob Wood Bob Wood is offline

Default Using Oyster on Valid NR Services

In ,
David of Broadway typed:

Bob Wood wrote:

In ,
Paul Corfield typed:

It would not register as two journeys provided the interchange at
Marylebone is done as if it was one through journey i.e. you don't
wander off for a couple of hours exploring the Marylebone area.

On the contrary - it *would* register as two journeys, but the
first of them would be priced at £0.00.

So the two-hour clock would start over again at Marylebone?

I wouldn't have thought so. Effectively the two 'part journeys' become
one journey and the whole of that journey would have to be completed
within the 2 hours, I would have thought.

If the journey was a long one and unavoidably stretched over the two
hour mark, I am sure that each part of the journey would be treated as a
separate journey and contact with the Oyster helpline would be necessary
to rectify the matter.

--
Bob