Old January 29th 07, 10:49 AM
AndreaC AndreaC is offline
Junior Member

Location: Kent & Hounslow

Bob Wood typed:
You wouldn't need to get it from/to a station, but from/to the boundary
of Z4.

But in an earlier post the advice was:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John B
[i]No, because a Travelcard is a season ticket and not (as you might expect) a PTE ticket. And you can only buy tickets *from* BZn, not *to* BZn... [i]
And that has certainly been the way it has worked on SE Trains - coming in to London from Headcorn I got a return to/from Elmstead Woods, going out of London I got a return to Headcorn from/to BZn4...

Which takes me back to my original (not quite clear) question - which station would I need a ticket for in order to get me into Z4 if coming down from Milton Keynes?
Anyone can brighten up a room - some do it by entering, others by leaving.