Old January 30th 07, 12:01 AM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Getting my quid back

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:16:08 -0600, Tristán White wrote:

Now, I'm sure I'd read differently. And I wouldn't put is past the ticket
sellers to give out misinformation. But I just wanted to make absolutely
certain.

I mean, after all, if you leave your season ticket behind by mistake and
have to pay for tickets for a day, you can claim that back - or you used to
be able to.

Yes, but that assumes that when you get on the bus, you already have a
season ticket which is valid for that day.