Old October 17th 03, 02:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Pre-38 Pre-38 is offline

Default New White City Development

"Lawrence Myers" wrote in message
"Reverse Running" means trains keeping to the right, rather than to the

left
of each other as is standard in UK.
From Caxton Curve, through White City, and to a point approx half way to
East Acton trains run on the right hand track, not the left.

Lawrence Myers

Ah ok now i understand you about reverse running not being White City
reversing of the trains ok
but still am confused as to why CJC had the most baffling five minutes of
his life trying to fathom it out.

Am I too understand he is referring to the reason for the 'reverse' running
in the first place?

I think I'm getting there on this, slowly.