Old January 30th 07, 02:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Colum Mylod Colum Mylod is offline

Default Getting my quid back

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007 18:16:08 -0600, "Tristán White"
wrote:

I know it's only a quid, and I probably won't bother, but it's a matter of
principle.

I can sympathise. Somehow adding a season should ideally cap the day's
usage so you get the pound back, otherwise it's 1/7th of a 7day + one
pound, which is often more than simple PAYG usage. Sadly it doesn't
work that way. For my intermittent usage of the central line, day 1
involves a walk to the toob stn for that reason, skipping the bus.

PAYG can add to season (add-on for out of zone) but the technology
doesn't do "hang on, bus quid back".

--
Old anti-spam address cmylod at despammed dot com appears broke
So back to cmylod at bigfoot dot com