Old January 30th 07, 08:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tristán White Tristán White is offline

Default Getting my quid back

Paul Corfield wrote in
:

SNIP
You have to have a valid season to travel on the bus for nothing
otherwise you pay via PAYG or cash. There is no rule that entitles you
to travel and then claim back whatever has accrued prior to purchasing
or uploading a season ticket on to an Oyster card on the same day. You
can't claim it back because there is no entitlement to do so and never
has been.

SNIP

Fair enough (and thanks to the other people who replied to my post). I'll
accept that £1 as lost and that it's my silly fault.

But I think it would be a nice thing to bring it in at some future date -
somehow include previously paid single journeys on PAYG as part of season
ticket purchases that start on the day those journeys were paid.

I now know that's not possible at present, but perhaps someone will have
the foresight to introduce it in future. It's not as though anyone's trying
to "rip off the system" and I'm willingly boarding a bus and using PAYG....

Surely it can't be too difficult to implement at a future date.