Old January 30th 07, 10:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Barry Salter Barry Salter is offline

Default Getting my quid back

Tristán White wrote:

Fair enough (and thanks to the other people who replied to my post). I'll
accept that £1 as lost and that it's my silly fault.

But I think it would be a nice thing to bring it in at some future date -
somehow include previously paid single journeys on PAYG as part of season
ticket purchases that start on the day those journeys were paid.

One thing that *is* possible, however, if you need to buy a *National
Rail* Single or Return to start your journey, then get a Season (or a
longer distance ticket), is use the cost of that daily ticket as part
payment.

Cheers,

Barry