Old January 30th 07, 11:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael R N Dolbear Michael R N Dolbear is offline

Default Getting my quid back

Tristán White wrote
[...]
But I think it would be a nice thing to bring it in at some future

date -
somehow include previously paid single journeys on PAYG as part of

season
ticket purchases that start on the day those journeys were paid.

I now know that's not possible at present, but perhaps someone will

have
the foresight to introduce it in future. It's not as though anyone's

trying
to "rip off the system" and I'm willingly boarding a bus and using

PAYG....

Surely it can't be too difficult to implement at a future date.

Someone quite recently listed all the complications this might entail.

Like if you went out of zone after buying the season and were then
capped.

Might have auto renew like auto top up though, so when you touched in
on the bus or anywhere within zone you got a new season forthwith if
that was what you had set up. This would be handy since it would work
in the extreme case that you had just been on holiday for more than 30
days or whatever.

--
Mike D