Old February 2nd 07, 04:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul G Paul G is offline

Default London train companies say yes to Oyster!

In message .com,
whos2091 writes
I think Silverlink management were being so agreeable because they
wanted to get the North London Line (or whatever it's called) TfL
franchise, so they were (perhaps still are) being very friendly towards
TfL ideas. It didn't work in the end, as I seem to recall they aren't on
the final shortlist.

They aren't? Who is on it? Is there a website you can point us to with
the companies shortlisted?

Just MTR Laing and Go-Via.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/press-cent...-releases-cont
ent.asp?prID=984