Old February 4th 07, 07:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
alex_t alex_t is offline

Default Pudding Mill Lane

I wonder where
the current demand comes from - there is light industry in the immediate
surroundings but I wouldn't expect much demand from that

There is more life to the south of Pudding Mill Lane:
1. Several new developments - Central house, The Lock building. I
think there will be one more soon.
2. Marshgate Business Centre + some sweat shop nearby.
3. Refurbished barracks at Otter Close.
4. Several "towers" of council flats near Abbey Lane.

I never saw any crowds at Pudding Mill Lane, but there are always
reasonable amount of people during rush hours.