Old February 5th 07, 11:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Rob Rob is offline

Default Pudding Mill Lane

On 4 Feb, 20:49, "alex_t" wrote:
I wonder where
the current demand comes from - there is light industry in the immediate
surroundings but I wouldn't expect much demand from that

There is more life to the south of Pudding Mill Lane:
1. Several new developments - Central house, The Lock building. I
think there will be one more soon.
2. Marshgate Business Centre + some sweat shop nearby.
3. Refurbished barracks at Otter Close.
4. Several "towers" of council flats near Abbey Lane.

I never saw any crowds at Pudding Mill Lane, but there are always
reasonable amount of people during rush hours.

Isnt Pudding Mill Lane going to be very near the entrance of the
Olympic Stadium, if Im reading the plans right? Not sure what future
the station has.

Rob