Old February 5th 07, 03:07 PM posted to uk.transport.london
SimonD SimonD is offline

Default Victoria Line Tunnels at Kings Cross

On 5 Feb, 02:07, wrote:

There's not much above the Victoria Line, except the York Curve:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acro...9/ltkxplan.gif

Note the Victoria is above the Northern and Piccadilly:

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Acro...69/ltkxiso.gif

It's also east of KX itself, so a long way from the Northern ticket
hall.

I had a look at these scans before making my original post. Looking
at the plan I'd say the mystery tunnel is slightly west of the York
curve, and runs perpendicular to it. It is also much lower than I
imagine the York curve to be.

I'm not familiar with the proposed layout of the northern ticket hall,
but I understand that there are to be deep level connections to the
tube platforms, which is why I wondered if it was anything to do with
those works.

Simon