Old February 5th 07, 11:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
MIG MIG is offline

Default Pudding Mill Lane

On Feb 6, 12:38 am, "Harry G" wrote:
On 4 Feb, 20:00, Dave A wrote: I made use of Pudding Mill Lane DLR station for the first time on
Saturday - an interesting experience. Surprisingly, it's not DLR's
least-used station (that accolade goes to Beckton Park for reasons that
I haven't yet worked out), with a very respectable annual usage figure
of about 325,000 passengers.

I'm just wondering... are these figures are based strictly on single
paper ticket sales, or on actual passenger surveys? If it's the
former, I'm guessing that the cheapest ticket (or one of the cheapest)
to get you through the automatic ticket barriers at Stratford would be
a single to Pudding Mill Lane...!

It's actually the same price to Pudding Mill Lane as to Lewisham or
anywhere not in Zone 1.

I can't for the life of me see where around 1000 passengers a day at
PML would go to or come from (that must work out at around 20 boarding
or alighting passengers per train in the peak hour), and would have
thought that Gallions Reach or Royal Albert would have less use than
Beckton Park but still more use than PML.