Old February 10th 07, 08:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul G Paul G is offline

Default London Buses - number of double deckers, single deckers & artics

In message . com, Cyril
Sneer writes
I'm sure someone will come along with a better answer, but have you
tried writing to TfL to ask them? Even quote the freedom of
information act... if its relevant to this, don't ask me i just work
here.

That feels to me to be a terribly lazy method (and selfish! - think of
the work that would generate for a TfL employee).

Just doing a google will bring up the information.

Oooh. Look. I managed to coordinate my fingers and typed "London Buses"
in.

The third/fourth link down says
London Bus Routes www.londonbusroutes.net
[leading to "Operational Details" www.londonbusroutes.net/details.htm]
Unofficial site includes details of routes, operators and garages,
service changes and photos.
which gives you as much info as you could probably want. Ok I've been
reading this group too long; I'm sure there's even more information you
could want

The other advantage of the method above is you get to stumble across
other sites you didn't know existed

--
Paul G
Typing from Barking