Old February 12th 07, 11:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
sweek sweek is offline

Default Oyster Journey History - can anyone explain this?

So yes, it charged me £4 for not touching out on my "first trip", £ 4
for not touching in on my "second trip", and the actual money for all
my real trips. And I did nicely touch in and out everywhere...

If only we had taken the tube from Bow Road again instead of the
DLR... Would've probably been just as quick to Clapham Common.

I'll definitely ring TfL tomorrow and see what they're going to say,
and keep you guys up to date.