Old February 13th 07, 09:14 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default fare dodgers

On Feb 13, 9:50 am, "John B" wrote:
On 13 Feb, 09:35, "Boltar" wrote:

On Feb 13, 8:56 am, "John B" wrote:

A z1-3 Travelcard cost £91.40 in 2004 and now costs £105.30, which is
only slightly above the inflation-adjusted increase you suggest above.
I'm not sure what kind of exotic ticket you're using...

Really? Where'd you get that information from. Post a link. I know for
a fact mine was 100 3 years back and now its over 120.

B2003

2007:http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/fares-tick...ard-adult..asp

2004:http://web.archive.org/web/200406102...k/common/downl...

Hmm , theres something odd there. The rate it gives for my travelcard
in 2004 is much higher than I used to pay (I'm self employed so I have
to keep records of expenses) and in fact the rate it gives for 2007 is
more than I payed this month, only by 4 pounds but its still wrong. Or
maybe the guy at the ticket office got it wrong. Strange.

B2003