Old February 13th 07, 11:00 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default London Buses - number of double deckers, single deckers & artics

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

Personally I'd much rather have a properly resourced and reliable
bus service than the botched compromise that so many areas have because
private companies won't put in the resources. I also don't mind
paying for it via my taxes.

And pay you (all Londoners) do! The bus growth areas outside London have
been achieved with minimal tax money by comparison.

--
Colin Rosenstiel