Old October 18th 03, 11:24 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Martin Underwood Martin Underwood is offline

Default Congestion charge cheat

"Brian Blandford" wrote in message
"Robin May" wrote in message
http://www.chargenomore.com/index.shtml

Should this be reported to someone?

The whole thing looks like a scam to me. The best way of fooling the
cameras - which I know but will not reveal, as I support the concept of
congestion charging - requires no power from the battery.

I can certainly think of a way that the cameras could be fooled using a
system that *does* require power - the details given on the web site
together which a "well, fancy that" discovery that I made when using a
CCD-based video camera give the game away. But I won't say any more than
that.