Old February 13th 07, 06:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
whos2091 whos2091 is offline

Default fare dodgers

If, and it's a big if, you detect you are to be subjected to "a lambada"
through a gate then it's quite fun to stop before the end of the aisle
and make loud shouty noises about what on earth is going on. ;-)

But the staff seem barely bothered. On a couple of occasions I have
complained to the guard about this and they just shrug their
shoulders. A short while back (about 6 months ago) at North Greenwich
a man bundled in behind my girlfriend and was shoving so hard he
bundled her over - he was a big bloke with 2 friends so the incident
was fairly alarming - I immediately approached the guard who told them
not to do it again but took no further action. This will go on being a
problem until LU takes it seriously.