Old February 13th 07, 07:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Harry G Harry G is offline

Default Oyster Journey History - can anyone explain this?

On 13 Feb, 19:32, Paul Corfield wrote:
On 13 Feb 2007 03:39:19 -0800, "sweek"
wrote:

Haha, he didn't get it at all, but in the end he just said "alright
you seem to know what you're on about tell me how much I should refund
you", so that did work out.

Well as they say - nothing ventured, nothing gained. I have to say I'm
not impressed by the performance of the helpdesk in terms of them
understanding what your concern was.
--

I have a similar issue that has been ongoing for a month without
resolution. Using PAYG I touched out at an ungated station to meet a

I e-mailed the helpdesk explaining this in detail - no response after
two weeks. Phoned up, explained it, and the representative stated that
there was a known issue with elapsed time between exiting and re-
entering at ungated stations - the implication being that I should
have left much longer between exiting and re-entering, which is
ridiculous. Refund was promised, but still not arrived. I'm
particularly annoyed given the story on BBC London News this evening
about the number of incomplete journeys being recorded per day (approx
18,000), some of which at least are due to deficiencies in the
programming or operation of the Oyster software network.