Old February 13th 07, 11:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default London Buses - number of double deckers, single deckers & artics

In article ,
(Paul Corfield) wrote:

Sure there is the very odd exception that gets close to London's
level of provision but I like the fact we have these daft things called

early morning and late night services that are still reasonably
frequent and convenient. Oddly they are actually used by people as

well!

I'm with you there. We didn't call Stagecoach the "Teddy Bears' Picnic
Bus Company" for nothing.

--
Colin Rosenstiel