Old October 18th 03, 12:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Congestion charge cheat

(Huge) wrote the following in:

Robin May writes:
http://www.chargenomore.com/index.shtml

Should this be reported to someone?

Skipping lightly over the fact that it has sod-all to do with you

Really? As someone who is in central London at least four days a week
(usually more) and who pays the congestion charge on the rare occasions
I drive into or through the congestion charging area, I think it has a
lot to do with me.

and that perhaps you should mind your own business,

I think it is my business.

it can't
possibly work, so I'd get back to interfering in someone elses
life, if I were you.

By living in a city people can't help but interfere with other people's
lives. I don't see what's wrong with wanting to prevent people from
having a negative effect on mine.

--
message by Robin May, consumer of liquids
Hello. I'm one of those "roaring fascists of the left wing".

Hacker is to computer as boy racer is to Ford Escort.