Old February 15th 07, 09:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Tim is offline

Default London Buses - number of double deckers, single deckers & artics

I'm sure someone will come along with a better answer, but have you
tried writing to TfL to ask them? Even quote the freedom of
information act... if its relevant to this, don't ask me i just work
here.

Although in the current political climate they may be suspicious as to
why you would wanna know such things...

I once asked a 270 bus driver at Putney Bridge how often the 270 departed.
He got all defensive and asked why I wanted to know. (I said "to plan my
journey" - and then he told me "every 20 minutes.") That sticks in my mind
as an example of the mentality of many of the people you meet these days.