Old October 18th 03, 05:33 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin May Robin May is offline

Default Congestion charge cheat

(Huge) wrote the following in:

Robin May writes:

Really? As someone who is in central London at least four days a
week (usually more) and who pays the congestion charge on the rare
occasions I drive into or through the congestion charging area, I
think it has a lot to do with me.

You a special constable? A real one, perhaps? Some kind of officer
fo the court? Or just a busybody?

You're obviously not. If you were then you'd tell people to **** off if
they reported crimes to the police. "What business of yours is it? Was
he stealing your stuff? Was he setting fire to your house? Well then,
mind your own business, you interfering busybody."

and that perhaps you should mind your own business,

I think it is my business.

You're wrong.

No.

Hello. I'm one of those "roaring fascists of the left wing".

Quite.

That's at least the second time you've done something like that.
Running out of things to say?

--
message by Robin May, consumer of liquids
Hello. I'm one of those "roaring fascists of the left wing".

Hacker is to computer as boy racer is to Ford Escort.