Old February 17th 07, 03:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.buses
Stephen Allcroft Stephen Allcroft is offline

Default London Buses - number of double deckers, single deckers & artics

On 9 Feb, 16:56, wrote:
Does anyone how many buses operate on behalf of London Buses (or know
how I can find out)? And how many of these are double deckers, single
deckers and articulated buses respectively?

Thanks,
Dominic

The most recent breakdown I have for TfL contracted buses was given in
Buses Focus 42 (July/Aug 2006)

Artics (1 type) 387 buses
Double Deck (13 Types) 4920 (of which 20 are Routemasters)
Larger Single Deck (4 Types) 61
Small Single Deck (11 Types) 2674
This gives a total fleet of 8042 of which 8022 are low floor.