Old February 17th 07, 04:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Rob Hamadi Rob Hamadi is offline

Default fare dodgers

On Feb 17, 3:52 pm, "Stevo" wrote:
Rob Hamadi wrote:
On Feb 16, 11:07 pm, Dave A wrote:
The gateline staff didn't seem too interested.

Last time I confronted a guy for squeezing through behind me he
threatened to stab me.

Tip for the future. In London NEVER confront anybody! Let him
squeeze through, and the authorities deal with him if they see him.
As you really could end up getting stabbed by a nutter.

Thanks for the concern Stevo, but the fact that the man turned out to
be a sh*t didn't really come as much of a surprise. What did annoy me
was the attitude of the so-called security operative, who basically
made the decision to come out in support of the criminal who was
defrauding his employers and threatening one of their customers.
--
Rob