Old October 18th 03, 08:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr Ivan D. Reid Dr Ivan D. Reid is offline

Default Congestion charge cheat

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 11:24:11 GMT, Martin Underwood
wrote in m:

I can certainly think of a way that the cameras could be fooled using a
system that *does* require power - the details given on the web site
together which a "well, fancy that" discovery that I made when using a
CCD-based video camera give the game away. But I won't say any more than
that.

IR overload? Try pointing an active remote control device at
a digital camera...

--
Ivan Reid, Electronic & Computer Engineering, ___ CMS Collaboration,
Brunel University. Room 40-1-B12, CERN