Old February 18th 07, 10:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Mike Bristow Mike Bristow is offline

Default fare dodgers

In article .com,
Mizter T wrote:
Rob Hamadi wrote:
Last time I confronted a guy for squeezing through behind me he
threatened to stab me. The (Silverlink) "security" guard backed him up
shouting "What's it to do with you? How is it your business if he's
got a ticket?" at me.

If he was definitely a security guard, and the above is an accurate
portrayal of what he said, then I am surprised.

Perhaps the security guard and the guy knew each other, or perhaps the
security guard has sussed out his ground and knew whom to leave alone
if he was after an easy life.

Or he wasn't keen on a 'have a go hero' getting knifed on his shift.

--
Shenanigans! Shenanigans! Best of 3!
-- Flash