Old February 19th 07, 11:52 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Time for a stock update!!!

On Feb 18, 9:00 am, "Standing at HN28 signal"
wrote:
On 17 Feb, 22:45, Paul Corfield wrote:

On 17 Feb 2007 14:34:46 -0800, "Boltar" wrote:
Why shorditch? What will they do with it there, is it just going to me
marooned forever once that section of the line is lifted?

They are to be converted into artists studios - don't ask. I have a
computer mock up "sketch" in an E Mail at work that shows the end
result. I'd rather forget about them.

They are located near to Shoreditch, not actually the station. They
are suspended on a roof, photos can be seen hehttp://www.tonysrailphotos.fotopic.net/c1206004.html

Eyesore is a word that springs to mind. Wonder if they're going to
clean that graffiti off or just leave it there because its a "valid
artistic expression of street culture amongst contemporary youth" or
some such b0llocks? Even if they do clean it off I suspect it will be
a temptation too good to miss for the little oiks with their spray
cans.

B2003