Old February 20th 07, 12:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Time for a stock update!!!

Boltar wrote:
On Feb 19, 9:08 pm, "Standing at HN28 signal"
wrote:
I believe the graffiti is to be cleaned off and the trains will be
used to exhibit art, of what kind I do not know! Don't think they
are easily accessible without accessing the nearby premises.

Given some of the how-the-hell-did-they-get-there type places we've
all seen graffiti I suspect it won't be too much of a challenge for
them

Well, it was easy enough the first time. Those cars were newly painted
when they were placed on the viaduct, and the graffiti appeared very
soon afterwards.
--
Richard J.