Old October 19th 03, 06:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Terry Paul Terry is offline

Default New White City Development

In message ,
Colin Rosenstiel writes

In article ,
(Paul Terry) wrote:

In message , Richard J.
writes

Does any daylight normally get to the W&C depot at Waterloo?

Yes (although not a lot) - down the carriage lift-shaft that emerges in
Spur Road (and I think the back part of the depot between Spur Road and
Lower Marsh also gets a little daylight).

You can see into the depot from the access road in that area. There's no
carriage lift. The one that once existed was removed for the Eurostar
platforms

Well, "lift" is perhaps the wrong word - I refer to the permanent crane
and its access shaft to the depot below.

--
Paul Terry