Old February 20th 07, 09:23 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Steve Fitzgerald Steve Fitzgerald is offline

Default Passenger door buttons gone on refurb D Stock

In message .com,
Boltar writes

Perhaps it has something to do with wheelchair users not being able to reach
them.

I can't remember when I've ever seen someone in a wheelchair on the
tube. DLR yes , tube no.

Sorry to disappoint you but in the past two weeks, I've noticed 3
wheelchair users getting on my train.

Deep level tubes and all (Piccadilly)