Old February 21st 07, 01:47 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.rec.subterranea,uk.transport.london
Brian Watson Brian Watson is offline

Default Secret Tube Trains under London?

"Martin Underwood" wrote in message

"MatSav" "matthew | dot | savage | at | dsl | dot | pipex | dot | com"
wrote in message ...
Brian Watson wrote:
A contributor to The Robert Elms Show on BBC Radio London has just
claimed there are secret underground train lines between Buckingham
Palace and various other London sites.

Nifty conspiracy theory, or fact?

If it was "fact", they wouldn't be "secret", would they? ;-)

Eh? Plenty of things can be facts (ie what is rumoured is actually true)
while being closely-guarded secrets. I think you are using "fact" to mean
"widely-known in the public domain".

OK, perhaps I should have written "fiction, and just a nifty conspiracy
theory, or fact?"

--
Brian