Old February 21st 07, 04:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Passenger door buttons gone on refurb D Stock

On Feb 21, 4:25 pm, Paul Corfield wrote:
I equally can't understand how blind people can use the tube but there
are loads of them using the tube every day. There are several regulars
at Walthamstow who use the tube and the buses.

I've seen quite a few blind people. I'm guessing that using the tube
is no worse than having to negotiate a busy street and having to guess
what shop you're standing outside. People seem happy to help them when
directions are required. Not sure how keen people would be however if
a disabled guy wanted help getting himself and his chair up some
stairs.

B2003