Old February 21st 07, 05:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Edward Cowling London UK Edward Cowling London UK is offline

Default Passenger door buttons gone on refurb D Stock

In message , Tom
Anderson writes
On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, John Hearns wrote:

Boltar wrote:

I don't use the jubilee much but the times I have been on that section
I've not seen any either. Also I can't see how someone would get on or
off a tube in a wheelchair

I have never seen a blue whale with my own eyes.

Oh, you should get down to the Natural History Museum, then. They've a
very good one there.

I think that's actually made of plaster...

--
Edward Cowling London UK