Old October 19th 03, 10:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Congestion charge cheat

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 20:59:34 GMT, "Martin Underwood"
wrote:

Anything which requires a permit to enter to be bought in advance will be a
real pain - like having to buy train tickets in advance to get discounted
rates. What is needed is a system which bills people after the event, not
one that requires them to buy a permit in advance.

Or season ticket/subscription rates. However, the CC is *designed* to
be inconvenient, and further put people off driving in the zone.

Neil

--
Neil Williams
is a valid email address, but is sent to /dev/null.