Old October 19th 03, 10:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
tim tim is offline

Default Visiting All Tube Stations

"Colin Rosenstiel" wrote in message
In article ,
(Geoff Marshall) wrote:

everyone here has assumed that you'll be doing it all by tube. Far
quicker for some of the outlying stations (e.g. Metropolitan and
Central far reaches) to just drive to them in turn in a car!

I couldn't find the conditions on the Guinness web site but I always
assumed that foot or public transport were the only permitted ways to
change stations.

it is, but the OP isn't trying to set a record, just collect 200 odd photos

tim

If you them all by train, well it takes 19 hours 20 minutse just to get
round them all!

Or thereabouts, depending on the current extent of the system.

--
Colin Rosenstiel