Old February 22nd 07, 03:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Rowland John Rowland is offline

Default Turnham Green 24/25 February

Steve Fitzgerald wrote:

"Mizter T" wrote in message
oups.com...

I also see that on the weekend of 12-13 May and 9-10 June that
"Hatton Cross - Heathrow Terminals 123" will be closed - I guess
this is connected to work on a junction for the branch to the new
Terminal 5 station.

I think the work is more to do with testing and proving the new
signalling - most of the construction type work has been complete for
some time.

So presumably these trains will not terminate at Hatton Cross but will run
empty to T5... which makes me wonder why they don't run them in service as
far as T123 (direct).