Old February 22nd 07, 03:42 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default Passenger door buttons gone on refurb D Stock

On Feb 22, 10:03 am, John Hearns wrote:
Boltar wrote:
How exactly does someone in a wheelchair get out and push? Or are that
always supposed to rely on good samaritans to help or take a friend
along everywhere?

Your replies on this thread really aren't showing you in a good light.

You mean I don't toe the politically correct party line? Tough. You're
confusing me with someone who gives a damn what other people think of
me.

Disabled people get around this city every day - by power of their own
muscles, electric traction or the help of parents, friends or carers.
And they're on your precious Tube system and buses. The very thought of it.

Good luck to them. Though if its such a breeze I'd suggest they try
the southbound northern line at kings X at around 8.30am in the
morning.
No lift? Packed platforms? Full trains that even able bodied can't get
on half the time? Whats the problem?

There - has he disapperared in a puff of incandescant rage yet then?

More like a rolling of the eyes as people ignore reality in
transparently desperate attempts to get right-on brownie points.

B2003