Old February 22nd 07, 04:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Passenger door buttons gone on refurb D Stock

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007, Edward Cowling London UK wrote:

In message , Tom Anderson
writes
On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, John Hearns wrote:

Boltar wrote:

I don't use the jubilee much but the times I have been on that
section I've not seen any either. Also I can't see how someone would
get on or off a tube in a wheelchair

I have never seen a blue whale with my own eyes.

Oh, you should get down to the Natural History Museum, then. They've a very
good one there.

I think that's actually made of plaster...

Yes. As members of suborder koniamidoceti, blue whales are indeed made of
plaster. Hence their not being preyed on by giant squid. SCIENCE FACT.

tom

--
eviscerated by obfuscation