Old February 23rd 07, 10:59 AM posted to uk.transport.london
John Hearns John Hearns is offline

Default Passenger door buttons gone on refurb D Stock

Boltar wrote:

It wouldn't be a case of whether I would , but whether I could. Have
you ever travelled on the tube in the rush hour?

I heard on the Internet that the rush hour Tubes in London are too
packed with wheelchairs for you to get on.

(And why the hell should I justify myself to you? I've travelled to work
in London via Tube, rail, bus, bike and river boat).