Old February 23rd 07, 01:53 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.rec.subterranea,uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Secret Tube Trains under London?

In message , at 14:07:23 on Fri,
23 Feb 2007, Graeme Wall remarked:
All right I'll leave you with the fantasy that the Royal family use
public transport just like other people if it pleases you.

The significant development is they way they now sometimes use trains
and planes on scheduled services, rather than exclusively using their
own private planes and trains. If you want to categorise that as "not
using public transport", then I'm afraid we must agree to disagree.

It's a good PR exercise, and as you have demonstrated, does seem to have
fooled some people.

Are you suggesting that they aren't, in fact, using scheduled public
transport at all?

I'm not suggesting anything.

Agreement at last, then.